One of the most important things writers need to learn is to make the writing that is essentially simple in a language comprehensible to everyone. And Albert Einstein believed the same is true for science. This might follow for all disciplines.
"Most of the fundamental ideas of science are essentially simple, and may, as a rule, be expressed in a language comprehensible to everyone." Albert Einstein
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Mercury Rising
- Creating Short Stories 03
- New York Times Best Sellers
- Amazing Wildlife: Reality StrangetrThan Science Fi...
- Children's Book Sales Down
- This Is True for "How To Write," Too
- Creating Short Stories 02
- New York Times Best Seller List; Fiction
- Why Sci-Fi 02 H. G. Wells
- Publishers Weekly Reports Amazing News
- Moon - Official Science Fiction Trailer
- Creating Short Stories
- Best Sellers
- Why Sci-Fi?
- How I Became Addicted – 2.0
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2009 (13)