New York Times: Best Sellers
Combined Print & E-Book Fiction
1 SING YOU HOME, by Jodi Picoult. (Simon & Schuster.) Picoult takes on the issue of gay rights in this novel about a music therapist who desperately wants a child.
2 THE WISE MAN’S FEAR, by Patrick Rothfuss. (Penguin Group.) In this sequel to “The Name of the Wind,” the magician Kvothe continues to narrate his fantastical life story.
3 RIVER MARKED, by Patricia Briggs. (Penguin Group.) The shapeshifter Mercy Thompson and her mate, the Alpha werewolf Adam, must confront evil lurking in the Columbia River.
4 WATER FOR ELEPHANTS, by Sara Gruen. (Algonquin.) After his parents die in a car accident, young veterinary student — and an elephant — save a Depression-era circus.
5 TICK TOCK, by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge. (Little, Brown.) The New York detective Michael Bennett enlists the help of a former colleague to solve a rash of horrifying crimes that are throwing the city into chaos.
For the complete list Visit The Times!
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (33)
- Mercury Rising
- Creating Short Stories 03
- New York Times Best Sellers
- Amazing Wildlife: Reality StrangetrThan Science Fi...
- Children's Book Sales Down
- This Is True for "How To Write," Too
- Creating Short Stories 02
- New York Times Best Seller List; Fiction
- Why Sci-Fi 02 H. G. Wells
- Publishers Weekly Reports Amazing News
- Moon - Official Science Fiction Trailer
- Creating Short Stories
- Best Sellers
- Why Sci-Fi?
- How I Became Addicted – 2.0
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2009 (13)