This Washington Post article stunned me because I always thought that Socialists were poor and couldn't afford to pay $575,000 for a house. However, after a little thought, I think it's fair to say that this is the payoff for Bernie supporting Hillary. To wit: he sold out.
Sanders supporters must really feel burned.
Here's a link to the article.
Feel the Bern: Sanders Buys $575,000 house.
- Angry Birds?
- Having a difficult time with a life experience?
- Visual Splendor
- A Most Amazing Video
- Bernie Sander's Supporters Must Be Miffed
- Ever Been Bothered by a Troll and Wonder Why?
- Dizzy dwarf star will spin itself to death
- Super Powers in Humans
- Is Alienator the worst science fiction movie ever ...
- Something stranger than the strangest science fict...
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (65)
- ► 2009 (13)