Monday, August 13, 2012

Entrepreneurial Strategic Planning

Something I never thought would present a problem: picking a title for my strategic planning book. It has proven a challenge. You would think this would amount to an easy task. However, trying to find the absolutely perfect title keeps me awake at night

Titles that caught my attention:

Entrepreneurial Strategic Planning

Entrepreneurs' Strategy Guide

Small Business Strategic Planning

Strategic Planning for Your Small Business

Small Business Strategy


All of the above would have the sub-title: Get Ready, Get Set, Go.

I imagine a survey would do the trick.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice to share important information for Strategic Business Planning for business development. Thanks for sharing...

science fiction writer said...

Thanks Davy, I'll share more in the future.