There's relief at hand for nationalistic HPC-watchers. The latest Top500 list shows the U.S. back at #1, after trailing various Asian supercomputers. IBM's (NYSE:IBM) latest installation for the mushroom-cloud-computing folks at Lawrence Livermore is to blame, but Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) vows to catch up soon.
Here's a link to the complete story.
- ► 2013 (29)
- Tropical Storm Debbie
- For the South Florida Summer
- Walt Disney's View
- Phew! U.S. regains #1 supercomputer spot in Top500...
- Another youtube Video with Amazing Magic Tricks
- Great Card Trick in Times Square New York
- Vacation at Lake New Saturn
- Suitable for Life on Mars
- Anglers' extraordinary find is no sea monster, but...
- Clumsy Day at Starbucks
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2011 (65)
- ► 2009 (13)