Monday, April 11, 2011

Celebrate National Library Week, April 10-16, 2011

Libraries have been one of my favorite hangouts since I discovered the magic of books when I was eight years old. See How I Became Addicted! for that story. Some of the best libraries were on college campuses. For instance the Alvin Sherman Library, Research and Information Technology Center! pictured below presents an impressive knowledge warehouse. I like to get there often.



Libraries offer a multitude of media for your enjoyment: books (of course), videos, DVDs, E-Books, information regarding virtually subject at the help desk in subjects such as science, literature, how to, biography, science fiction, social systems, philosophy, almost anything.

Do yourself a favor. Visit a library today.

2 comments:

James Higham said...

Trouble is, Rick, that if you're in the library reading, you're not home writing. :)

science fiction writer said...

It's called research, James. :)

Blog Archive