Friday, February 4, 2011

Serendipity Strikes



While sitting in my favorite Starbucks this morning, a novel idea popped into my mind. No, it’s not the novel as in new, innovative, or fresh (although it is), but an idea for a new novel. By the time I left Starbucks, I had written six pages of plot points and scene ideas that can easily be expanded into something wonderful.

I’m motivated, excited, and eager to get to work on this new novel. I think it will appeal to a wide variety of readers: conspiracy, clandestine operations, futurism, mind control, and much more.

3 comments:

James Higham said...

Your phrontistery is Starbucks, mine is the bathroom. I've just been writing like crazy too. Short stories this time.

What's your theme?

science fiction writer said...

Mind control over the world by the government. It's merely a tad off from reality.

Be careful regarding you phrontistery ot you may write crap.

science fiction writer said...

James,

Still can't comment on your blog.